Sewer Services in Los Gatos
More Than 30 Years of Experience
Looking for reliable sewer services in Los Gatos? Call simplygreen Plumbing, Sewer & Rooter! Since 1988, we’ve been serving homeowners throughout the area, including in Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Campbell, Cupertino, San Jose, Willow Glen, and beyond. Our plumbing experts use state-of-the-art tools to pinpoint sewer line problems and use advanced technology to conduct high-quality repairs, installations, and even routine maintenance. We find customized solutions to suit your particular needs and budget.
Contact simplygreen Plumbing, Sewer & Rooter online or call (408) 882-1821 to make your Los Gatos sewer service appointment today. We stand behind all our work with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
How to Tell There Is Something Wrong with Your Sewer Lines
Sewer lines are hidden away behind walls, beneath floors, and under the ground. Because of this, you can’t always visibly see a problem when it occurs. However, there are a few signs you can look for that indicate there’s something wrong with your sewer lines.
- Inconsistent Water Levels in Your Toilets: If the water level in one or more of your home’s toilet bowls seems to go up and down from day to day without explanation, it could be a sign that there’s a problem with your sewer lines.
- Slow Drains: Slow-draining sinks, showers, tubs, and toilets could merely point to a clogged drain, but they could also indicate a larger issue with your home’s sewer system, such as tree roots invading underground pipes.
- Unpleasant Sewage Smells: One of the surest signs of a sewer line clog/backup is the presence of a foul, sewage-like smell in your home. A sewage backup is a serious potential health hazard; contact us right away for sewer services.
- Poor or Uneven Water Pressure: Does it seem like your shower has barely any water pressure? Does the water pressure in your sinks change each time you turn on the tap? Issues with water pressure could be a sign that it’s time for professional sewer services.
- Gurgling or Bubbling Noises: If you hear unusual noises, such as gurgling or bubbling, when you flush the toilet or run water in the sink or shower, it might indicate that there’s air trapped in the sewer lines or a clog has formed.
- Pooled Water: If there’s pooled water in your yard or unusually lush patches of lawn, you might have a hidden leak. This can also cause you to notice higher-than-usual utility bills; it’s a good idea to have your system inspected by a professional.
If you notice these or other signs of a problem, call simplygreen Plumbing, Sewer & Rooter right away for expert sewer line services in Los Gatos and beyond. We respond quickly to all calls and we never charge extra for emergency services.
Get in touch with us today to learn more: (408) 882-1821. Schedule your Los Gatos sewer cleaning, repair or maintenance appointment.
No extra charges for emergency services!
Commitment to Service
We have been providing quality services since 1988.
Our technicians are certified, clean and uniformed.
Involved in the Community
We care about our local community and serving you and your family.
There for you when you need us most.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are not satisfied until you are!